How can you comfortably use your devices, iPad or iPhone, when they are synchronized with a MacBook. You have all your information there and it is easy to use it anytime you want. The main problem with this process that downloaded apps can be duplicated to all devices and most of them require a lot of storage space. This problem leads many users to wonder whether it is possible to delete some applications from connected iDevice, but not MacBook.
When you complete the downloading process of applications through iTunes, it immediately creates the files for your devices after a successful synchronization. The <update> button in iTunes can be clicked in order to get the newest versions of your synced devices.
How to delete apps
If you want to clean up the storage on any device, there is an option to delete these applications regardless of a synchronization status. To complete it, you can go through the following steps:
- Go to iTunes, switch to the Apps view under “Library”.
- <Command-A> or just select Edit > Select All.
- Control-click on any part of selected items.
- Confirm the previous action. You will see the message, meaning that “apps won’t be deleted from other devices”.
- Click <Move to Trash>
- Go to “Finder > Empty Trash>”
Now you know how to free up storage and delete apps correctly, however, we suggest you take a look at the brand-new app called MacFly Pro. It will increase the performance of your MacBook in few steps.